Automate your Time Recording punches with NFC tags, with support for check-in, check-out and task switching.
Setup is easy:
• Get a bunch of writable NFC tags.
• Use this app to write the "punch" commands to the NFC tags.
• Done. Each scan of such a tag performs the according action.
• NFC tags needs to be NDEF-compatible, e.g. NTAG203
• Task and client names are stored on the NFC Tag. If the Time Recording app cannot find a matching task later-on when scanning a tag it will create a new task with the given names (which comes in handy if you want to have other Time Recording app users or app installations use the same task names)
DG NFC Automation is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-01. The program can be installed on Android.
DG NFC Automation (version 1.09) has a file size of 82.94 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.